You have all heard about the pain relief properties of therapeutic magnets. Many of you are using medical magnets successfully to achieve magnetic pain relief.
But when used correctly, ‘clinical magnetic therapy’ can offer much more than just pain relief. ibuprofen and codeine These health benefits listed below are some powerful additions to the typical items that magnets are used for pain relief. We know products used in magnetic therapy and magnetic jewelry have been used successfully for such things as mattress pads for back pain, arthritis, diabetes, neck and much more. Magnets have been used even with our animals, pets pain and equine magnetic therapy.
Here are 5 additional benefits you can expect to gain when using ‘clinical magnetic therapy’ as an alternative to traditional methods.
- Improved Circulation
• Deep, Long And Restful Sleep
• A Strengthened Immune System
• An Abundance Of Energy
• A Toxin Free Body
For information on some of these additional benefits visit: Magnetic therapy products.
How? In layman’s terms, clinical magnetic therapy speeds up blood flow and causes several things to happen in your body:
1) Firstly, your circulation is improved. Basically the blood flows around your body more effectively, so you get more oxygen and nutrients to your organs, muscles, joints and limbs.
2) Secondly, clinical magnetic therapy will help to balance your hormone levels. What this means is, the hormones insulin, serotonin, endorphin, and melatonin will be more readily available and better regulated. When your melatonin (the hormone which induces sleep) levels have regained their optimum concentration you will enjoy a deep and restful sleep.
3) Thirdly, the magnetic field aids the body in realigning the positive and negative ions which are present in every single cell. Your cells are like little batteries each with a positive and negative end. If you put batteries in your radio the wrong way round it won’t work. The same principal applies to your cells.
Magnets push the cells back into perfect alignment so that any excess fluid and toxins, thyreotoxicos are forced out of the tissues and flushed out of the body when you go to the toilet. You can “wee” up to 2 litres of unwanted, excess, toxin laden fluid once you start using clinical magnetic therapy.
4) Fourth, the combination of your increased circulation and the elimination of toxins will allow your heart to take a rest. You will have less fluid to push around your body and your blood will be flowing much more efficiently which means your heart will not have to work so hard. Your blood pressure and pulse rate will naturally begin to lower and you will feel a tremendous boost in your energy levels. In a nutshell, you will have a terrific feeling of wellbeing.
5) Lastly, the accumulative result of more oxygen, more nutrients, balanced hormones and a rested heart results in a strengthened immune system. You will be less likely to catch “bugs” and viruses. You will be able to fight infections better and ward off coughs and colds. Your immune system protects your body from attack and harm. To protect your body your immune system must be strong and healthy.
Therefore, when used correctly, your whole wellbeing is enhanced with clinical magnetic therapy products. This is an extremely great alternative to try to the traditional medications given by doctors.
Back Pain Exercises Reduces Pain and Increases Back Strength
Back pain exercises are very effective in reducing the discomfort of permanent back pain. Your back will no longer suffer from strained muscle aches as the muscles strengthen gradually. Exercises are a natural form of back pain treatment that many people are now trying.
There are so many good reasons why you should consider doing back pain exercises. Firstly, the exercises can help to loosen the muscle tissues. This will reduce whatever tension is being felt and that in turn reduces the possibility of further straining and muscle stretching. This prevents doing more damage to the muscle tissues.
Upper and Lower Back Pain
Back pain exercises strengthen your upper and lower back and therefore your back becomes more flexible which is important. The exercises thus reduce existing pain levels and it also prevents further episodes of injuries to the back.
Traditional back pain exercises such as swimming are excellent for reducing pain in the upper back. Swimming is considered to be one of the best upper back pain exercises. The reason being your body is weightless and there is no added strain on your back. The swimming doesn’t cause accentuated pain while it strengthens the main muscles in your upper back.
The main goal of performing exercises is to make the back stronger and more flexible. Your back naturally becomes healthier and therefore improvements in your posture are important benefits. Back pain relief exercises hold the key to preventing future episodes of back pain and assisting in full relief recovery.
Back Pain and Your Sciatica
So how to cure back pain and sciatica? Exercises are also beneficial for eliminating associated sciatica pain. An exercise video program is excellent for curing back pain and sciatica pain and the exercises can be done in the comfort of your own home. They are videos showing you how to exercise your back without the pain.
Continual lack of exercising will weaken your back muscles. By exercising your back, you will be improving your body functions in so many ways, that in many you will not even be aware of it. The secrets to a pain free back are there. You can be on the road to recovery and start enjoying life when you decide to start exercising.
The first step to a pain free back is to make it strong again. If you give you’re back a helping hand it will be able to support you. So why not begin an exercise program and do some back-pain exercises at home.
Back Pain Treatment Guide – Eliminate Lower Back Pain
Back pain is one of the most common ailments; it is often not serious but can be very uncomfortable and painful for the person affected. In most cases, it is due to the way in which the bones, ligaments, and muscles, work together.
The back is a very complex structure. It consists of twenty-four small bones known as vertebrae that help to support the body’s weight. In-between the vertebrae are spongy like discs that allow the spine to bend and flex. There are also ligaments, tendons, muscles, and nerves, which combine to allow the movement that most of us take for granted.
Back pain affects the majority of people from all backgrounds and races at some point in their lives. The causes can be varied, they include – bending or twisting awkwardly, lifting or carrying a weight incorrectly or too much, inactivity, bad posture when seated or standing, over stretching, repetitive work, and even coughing or sneezing. Most often back pain is not due to serious illness though there are a few occasions when this may be the reason.
Sometimes back pain can develop over a period of time though often it comes on suddenly. In the majority of cases the pain will subside after a short time as the body will repair itself. It is important to identify the cause of the problem so that the correct course of action can be taken.
If the pain persists for more than three or four days, then it is important to consult your local GP. They can prescribe you medication to alleviate the pain and offer advice to aid your recovery. In certain situations, you may be referred to a specialist for tests and scans. It is often hard to diagnose the cause of back pain unless it is due to a particular event or injury.
Most doctors will tell you that the old saying of prevention is better than a cure is true, especially in relation to back pain. To avoid straining yours muscles your back needs to be both supple and strong. To lessen your chances of back pain it is best to lose any excess weight, wear flat shoes, and avoid lifting heavy objects or making sudden jerky movements.
It is also beneficial to understand about a good posture. When you are standing, you need to have a straight back with your weight evenly balanced between both sides of your body. When you sit down your back should still be upright and it is best to have support in the small of your back.