Do you suffer from frequent headaches? Painful headaches will likely ruin your day. It’s hard to concentrate, make decisions or even relax. headache behind eye In my experience, cause of headache originate from a number of different sources:
- Classical migraine. Your health professional will diagnose this problem, however it may be triggered or worsened by the other causes.
- Stress. Upsets, anger, anxiety all cause muscular tension. Most people hold stress inside the jaw and the shoulder muscles, which tightens the neck muscles and also the fine sheath of muscle which extend in the skull.
- Dehydration. Usually brought on by too much alcohol or caffeine drinks. Winter is usually a bad time as most people drink less water and prefer tea or coffee which are diuretics.
- Excessive glare, causing you to squint, tensing the muscles around the eyes.
- Poor posture. Working a lot with a desk, being very tall or just a life time habit may cause rounded shoulders as well as your head to angle forward. This throwing a lot of stress on the junction between your cervical and thoracic vertebrae.
- Magnesium deficiency. This important mineral has several roles the body, but one of the biggest is that it works closely with calcium. Magnesium causes muscle tissue to relax and calcium causes the muscles to contract. You never use up all your calcium, when your bones can offer up to conserve the correct levels with your cells. But… we merely do not get enough magnesium. Therefore your muscle mass don’t relax enough and you also experience muscular pain and headaches consequently.
- Serious pathology including head injury or possible tumors or aneurysms should be medically investigated.
- colds & flu will cause headache due to inflammatory process. This is one of the popular cause of headache.
- Sinus pain, from chronically congested sinus cavities. While many headaches are simply just tension headaches, a number of them are caused by sinus pain and pressure. If you take medication that’s designed to relieve tension headaches, your sinus headache will continue so you will suffer much longer than necessary. By getting on the root of your headache, you will discover relief much sooner.
- Digestive and liver problems could also be cause of headache. If you often sleep late at night, and wake up so lately in the morning yet feel so exhausted and dizzy, that is due to your liver is not working properly. Liver has very important role to produce and deliver a good blood for body. When blood production is not good from the liver, then the nutrition delivery and supply to the body especially to the brain is not good either.
- Unsuitable pillows or mattress. Some people say that it is better to sleep in a neutral position (Sights face straight up) without any pillow, because that is good for your neck bone structure and can help the blood circulate smoothly. I think they are right, because I never sleep with a pillow under my head, it is another cause of headache for me.
- Food allergies which tie in using a poorly functioning digestion and sinus problems.
- Falling asleep in patio chairs or aircraft using your head in an awkward angle.
- and the last cause of headache is Acute neck pain, caused by physical work, sport, and accidents. These can be obvious or as elementary as stepping while on an uneven pavement and jarring your back. Old injuries including whiplash, might cause recurrent headaches. Not everyone stops to wonder what type of headache they’ve got when their head hurts. Most of the time, you only want the pain to go away. However, in case you have frequent headaches, it is important to know your purpose in having them to enable you to get to the root cause. While most headaches are not due to serious illness, anyone who suffers from headaches frequently should see their physician so that they can get on the real issue and prescribe appropriate treatment.
There are many reasons why you should know what sort of headache you’ve got. For one thing, if you don’t understand what is cause of headache, you may not be using right medication. If you don’t take the right form of medicine, you may not find relief so you may suffer unwanted effects needlessly. In addition, since some headaches can signal much more serious illnesses, being unsure of what causes headaches could really be dangerous. By a similar token, should you suffer from a migraine headache, taking sinus medication can’t help at all. While sinus headaches can cause a lot of pain, migraines are excruciating and only respond to a certain type of medication. If you find that you might be having frequent headaches or if you don’t know very well what is causing your pain, call at your doctor as quickly as possible to identify cause of headache you are having.