That constant hammering inside your head…inability to focus…that unbearable nauseous feeling…you know it’s a migraine the moment you get any of these symptoms. A migraine is the worst form of head ache one can get. Not only does it last for days but it also has the potential to damage your professional or even personal life.
Causes of Migraine
Stress, some food items, certain medicines (such as birth control pills) and even menstruation can trigger off a migraine attack. However the causes of migraine do differ from one person to the next.
Is a cure possible?
You can take precautions for example – not eating food items or medicines that lead migraines. buy codeine linctus Meditating regularly will strengthen your resistance against stress. However, natural process like menstruation cannot be avoided, so once migraine strikes you can only take pain killers to alleviate the pain or follow unconventional but natural methods. Pain killers do often give an instant relief, however there can be side effects, and you may even become dependent upon them – which is not wanted. Therefore it is a good idea to try curing your headaches with natural therapies, so that with time you can reduce your dependency on medicines.
Natural Therapies and Cures:
-Boil a spoonful of carom seeds in a cup of water. Consume it while it’s lukewarm. This home remedy can help, but its effect is more gradual.
-Take a guided meditation session from a trained therapist. Meditation will help you to relax your brain and reduce your stress levels. A trained therapist may also be able to alleviate your pain by delving into your subconscious and reprogramming your mind.
-Listen to a subliminal audio CD – Subliminal messages are suggestions which are beyond the perception of the conscious mind but can communicate directly with the subconscious. In an audio Cd, subliminal messages are either hidden behind music or are played in reverse (mixed with music). These messages come at a sound frequency past that which we are capable of hearing. Soundtracks in such cds work by targeting the subconscious mind and can be a completely natural cure for headaches to alleviate pain, reduce the frequency of headaches and eventually stop them from coming back.
Guide To Pain Relief For Canker Sore
Mouth sores on the inside of your cheeks, lips, gums and under the tongue in the form of red blisters, often with a white coating over them, are known as canker sores. The exact cause of canker sores is still unknown but scientists believe that it is due to poor diet, stress and/or hormonal imbalances.
Treating Canker Sores
QuickTip: There are pills available in the form of gum and lozenges that one can hold in the mouth over the affected area to provide an analgesic effect and thus, provide pain relief for canker sores.
Canker sores usually occur in women in their 20’s but other people can get them, too; they are not contagious but often can be painful. Here are a few ways in which you can find pain relief for canker sores.
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Other Helpful Tips
Tip: If your canker sores persist for more then a week to ten days you should consult your doctor; if your canker sores prevent you from eating normally or if you get fever during the time you are having canker sore you should consult your doctor, as you may have an infection and a treatment with antibiotics may be required.
Canker sores usually will heal naturally within a few days but if you are experiencing pain you can take painkillers, such as Tylenol or Advil, which contain acetaminophen and ibuprofen, which will provide fast pain relief for canker sore. There are pills available in the form of gum and lozenges that one can hold in the mouth over the affected area to provide an analgesic effect and thus, provide pain relief for canker sores.
Other sources for pain relief for canker sores are Milk of Magnesia and Benadryl, which when mixed in equal amounts and taken in spoon full to swish in the mouth over the sore for at least 30 seconds or more at a time; this treatment should be repeated every 4 to 6 hours to provide the desired pain relief for canker sores.
If your canker sores persist for more than a week to ten days you should consult your doctor; if your canker sores prevent you from eating normally or if you get fever during the time you are having canker sore you should consult your doctor, as you may have an infection and a treatment with antibiotics may be required.
There are several creams and antibiotics that your doctor may prescribe to treat your canker sores, which will act quickly and efficiently. It is important you follow the doctor’s indication and complete the treatment if you are taking antibiotics even if the canker sore have healed, as a complete cycle must be done in order for the pills to have their effect or else you may have a reoccurring of the disease.
Due to the fact that the doctors don’t know what causes canker sores, there is no precise way to prevent them but, it is recommended to use less harsh objects in your mouth, such as a soft toothbrush, and to choose foods that don’t cause irritations, such as spicy dishes that may cause the insides of your mouth and gums irritation.
Hint: There are several creams and antibiotics that your doctor may prescribe to treat your canker sores, which will act quickly and efficiently.
- Headache Pain ReliefIt would be rare and surprising to find a person who never suffered from a headache. This pain comes in different levels – often depending upon the cause that provokes it. You can get a headache because someone annoyed you; you can get a headache after you cried (wept); you can get a headache for lack of sleep, etc. Sometimes, you inherit headaches in the form of migraines, which can be very harassing.
- Back Pain ReliefOne type of pain that a lot of people get is back pain. There are many reasons why people get back pain. The pain itself can come from many sources, and the level of back pain varies according to what the source is. Some minor injuries such as pulling a muscle or straining the back can bring on pain. These types of pain may hurt a lot until the body repairs itself, but once healed, the pain will go away.
- Prescription Pain ReliefPain is something that all of us will experience at one time or another. Whether it is an unfortunate part of the aging process, the result of an injury or a symptom of an illness, pain can have a negative impact on one’s quality of life. Because pain affects us mentally and emotionally as well as physically, it is important to try to find methods and treatments that will bring relief.
- Arthritis Pain ReliefProbably the worst part of getting old is dealing with arthritis pain relief. The worst part about arthritis is that, even though it normally affects older people, even young people can be affected by it, which means that some people will have to deal with arthritis pain relief for their entire lives. The best things that you can do for arthritis pain relief are actually things that you can do at home.
- Gall Bladder Pain ReliefMost gall bladder pain is the result of inflammation, infections or stones. The gall bladder is a tiny organ situated above the liver. The bile, which is produced by the gall bladder, helps in digestion of food – particularly in breaking down ingested fats. The bile assists the absorption of a number of vitamins (all fat-soluble), i.e. K, A, D and E.