Does your headache feel like elephants are trampling on your head? Does the pounding pain keep coming back, over and over again? codeine phosphate Is the fear of this daily occurrence dominating EVERYTHING you do? Then you’ve come to the right place.
Over my 17-year career as a massage therapist, I have been exposed to hundreds and hundreds of headaches, both my own and my numerous clients.
As my clients continually spent $75.00 on headache relieving massage treatments sought in desperation, I began to want them to have the tools of pain relief so that they would not be beholden to me, and also to aid them in preventing them altogether.
Trust me; I understand the helplessness of knowing a headache is once again on its way. I know the panic you feel when you reach for your aspirin and the bottle is empty and how debilitating the pain is when it attacks. I know that you are looking for long-term solutions to your headache pain and I know you also want quick and easy ways to feel better immediately once it starts. You are fed up with the pain, and the slow-growing dread, and helplessness. .
I saw over the years as a massage therapist, that my clients were ruled by their pain. Where they once enjoyed life’ s activities, they came to avoid them.
They couldn’t tell, at a certain point, if the headache caused the negativity, or if actually the reverse was sometimes true. You know the headache is coming and so anger begins to invade your thoughts, and sure enough with the anger, comes the slow-building, agonizing headache pain.
- My book: Finding Peace, A Guide to Headache Relief, has answers as to why you get so many headaches and helps you to systematically banish the cause or causes at the origin(s).
- It brings to light what we can do for ourselves, without the help of professionals, so we can save money.
- It helps us make the most out of our money, if we DO utilize professionals, by identifying true need vs. “created” need. (Yes, professionals make us feel better, but what if we solved more of our problems OURSELVES, and saved a lot of money, spent in desperation?)
- It gives us tips to prevent headaches, so we are not slaves anymore to the pain.
- It allows us to take control of our daily lives so we can have more time for fun, spontaneity, and responsibilities we avoid, when in pain.
- It helps us maintain an even mood so we will no longer be crabby. We will be more fun to those around us.
You need all of the above in your life, because without those things, you have no quality of life and I know you know it and are fed up with it, and so are your loved ones.
Learn the Causes of Headaches & How to Prevent Them
- You can identify why you have headaches; then you’ll save money by finding the right cures and answers for your pain.
- Learn prevention techniques you can use in the privacy of your own home.
- Say goodbye to the expensive over-use of chiropractors, doctors and massage therapists.
Armed with this information, you’ll take the first step to self treatment.
Gain Knowledge About Pain Prevention
Take control of your life again without randomly throwing money in all directions.
- Learn the secrets to self-care and enjoy freedom from pain.
- Enjoy improved sleep.
- Once again experience true joy without fear that your time is numbered before the pain comes back.
- If you can help alleviate your OWN pain, you no longer have to restrict your activities.
What would your life be like if you could help yourself out of your own pain, and seek professional help merely as another form of aid, rather than the ONLY way out?
Eliminate Downtime at Work
Ever notice how your productivity lags at work when you get a headache and you secretly hope no one notices?
- Have tons more energy to efficiently produce better results on the job.
- Enjoy tools for headache prevention at work, even AFTER the pain has begun, without your co-workers knowing.
- Instead of feeling the dread inevitably creep into the 2 o’clock hour; enjoy the whole day, with ease.
- When stress DOES arise into the workday, handle it like a champ.
There are things you can do long-term to completely eradicate headache pain, and there are things you can do short-term without any significant time away from your duties, to nip the pain in the bud!
Learn the Secrets to Enhance and Prolong the Effects of Therapy
Chances are you don’t like how professional help is immediate, but often a fleeting remedy and then the headache is back. What if you could make it last?
- Find out how to make the good feeling of your body massage stay longer than just that day.
- Enjoy cutting down professional visits by up to 75%, but feel just as good.
- Give yourself keys to unlocking the same relaxation response that your massage therapist does.
- Transcend the cycle of pain by no longer inviting it in with poor habits.
It’s up to you…. and this even applies to you if you have real maladies that DO need external help. There are seemingly minor things suggested in my book and bonus manual that will aid in almost all causes of headaches. Wouldn’t you like to have a large arsenal of these weapons against pain?
|VALUE AND PRICE: Finding Peace, A Guide to Headache Relief is available online and can be instantly downloaded for the price of $12.97, along with the bonus booklet Headache Prevention Guide, Stretch and Self-Care Strategies. Just $12.97 to set you on the path to complete freedom from the pain that enslaves you.|
When I was thinking about price, I knew that other people generally charge much higher for eBooks and I also knew the value of the information in the Headache Prevention Guide. I knew what it was for my clients to take control of their lives again with the information and indeed what it was like for ME to discover headache relief did NOT have to cost hundreds of dollars! I also, however, wanted to make it affordable, so I decided on $12.97.
All I know is that after years and years of treating my massage clients to emergency massages to relieve their headaches, I found I was in the same boat, dropping hundreds of dollars on emergency headache massages. I still CANNOT believe A LOT of that headache pain, for the most part, was solvable at home with little things you wouldn’t think would make that much difference! My own answers made me realize other people are spending a lot of money when they COULD help themselves and spend a lot less. There may still be the need for professional treatments, but what if you could get one periodically, rather than five treatments a month? What if you could make that treatment last WAY longer?!
I no longer have to space out the appointments I give during the day, due to an overwhelming fear the pain will come back. I have mastered the beast!!!!!! Don’t delay in mastering YOUR beast, order now, to say goodbye to your headache pain! The bonus Headache Prevention Guide, Stretch and Self-care Techniques booklet you will receive with the book is worth more than book, itself and if yours, absolutely free.