The specialty heating pads for arthritis is designed to give heat to the body areas often prone to aches and pains. ibuprofen side effects There are also arthritis natural treatment which is also effective for arthritis problem.
Remedies Associated with Gout
Gout is considered to be one of the most widespread forms of arthritis or commonly referred to as swelling of joints. Gout begins with an acute attack that often arrives overnight and within 12-24 hours, swelling & severe pain occurs in the joints. This is one of the most painful, stiff diseases. The main cause of gout is deposits of spike like crystals of uric acid in connective tissue, in the joint space connecting two bones. Arthritis accounts for more than 100 diverse, stiff diseases, of which, gout comprises of approximately 5% of all different diseases of arthritis.
The percentage of gout among people is less and account for 840 people out of 100,000. Gout is commonly found in adults of age group 40-50 as compared to women. This disease progresses through 4 stages namely, asymptomatic hyperuricemia (no symptoms occur), acute gout (also termed as acute gouty arthritis), Interval (also termed as intercritical gout) and chronic tophaceous gout.
Antibiotic treatment for arthritis…
A number of remedies are available to cure gout and some of them are listed below:
- 1.Alfalfa is a high quality resource of nutrients & minerals that helps to trim down the excessive production of uric acid.
- 2.Use of apple cider vinegar is also a good home remedy to cure gout in different ways.
Ingredients required apple cider vinegar, rose hips, warm water, and honey. Steps to take:
- a)Add rose hips to vinegar and boil it. Apply it to the affected area more than a few times a day for a month. This mixture changes the blood pH so that the crystals will dissolve into the solution & be easily excreted.
- b)Mix 2 tbs. of apple cider vinegar with honey in a glass of water and drink this mixture at mealtime.
- c)Prepare a mixture of 1 Apple cider vinegar and 3 cups of warm water and soak your feet in it.
- 3.Buchu tea helps to liquefy & excrete uric acid crystals easily.
- 4.Blueberries being rich in anti-inflammatory chemical compounds called anthocyanins help in reducing the pain caused by gout.
- 5.Use of castor oil packs is another good home remedy to cure gout.
Ingredients required: Castor oil, plastic wrap, and heating pad. Steps to take:
- a) Dip a piece of white flannel fabric in temperate castor oil and place it on the gout affected area, covering with plastic wrap and finally applying a heating pad over it.
- b) Repeat this process twice a day and you will soon feel the difference.
Gout is considered to be one of the most widespread forms of arthritis or commonly referred to as swelling of joints. Gout remedies include use of Alfalfa, Bilberry, castor oil packs, apple cider vinegar, etc.